Privacy and Cookies Policy
When we refer to “we”, “our”, or “us”, we are referring to ,4 Thames Road, Barking IG11 OHZ.
Any links from our website to other websites are provided for your convenience and do not represent an endorsement of the content or the provider. By following any of these links, you do so at your own risk and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content of such websites.
Xinix is registered to process data under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information we may collect from you
By registering for any of the products and services we provide, or by using our website, you are confirming that you accept and understand that your personal information may be used in the manner described below.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in website forms. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our products and services, posting material, or requesting further products and services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us (including by phone or email), we may keep a record of the correspondence.
- Your name, address, telephone numbers, email address, and other information you supply to us.
- We may ask you to complete surveys for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out on our website and the fulfilment of those transactions.
- Detail of your visits to our website including – but not limited to – traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is for our billing purposes or otherwise.To ensure that the content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
Using the information
Information we hold about you may be used in the following ways:
- To ensure that the content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest, where you have consented to be contacted
- To audit the usage of our website.
- To carry out our obligations to you arising from any contract entered.
- For training purposes, quality assurance or to record details about any products or service you order from us.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- To enable you to participate in the interactive feature of our services.
- To notify you about product and service changes.
Unless prescribed by law, we will retain personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the information was collected or for which it is to be further processed by us.
Disclosure of information
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any member of the Xinix group of companies. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under duty to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and condition and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others. This includes the exchange of information for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
To provide you with products and services, we may be required to pass information to service partners based outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Doing so does not diminish your rights. We take all necessary steps to ensure any personal details transferred outside the EEA will be treated in accordance with this policy.
We may collect information about your computer, such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type. This is statistical data about user browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify an individual.
Cookies are pieces of information in the form of text files that are stored on your computer. No personal information is stored in the cookie; they are designed only to collect information of an anonymous nature. We will not combine such anonymous information with your personal details.
- To gather information to identify your platform and record enquiries so that we may improve customer experience
- To ensure you’re provided with the correct information during your visit
- To collect data which enables us to improve our services based on your website usage and purchases
Categories of cookie
Cookies used by Xinix can be divided into three separate categories:
By clicking ‘agree and continue’, you are consenting to those cookie settings and, until you change your settings, will remain bound by them.
As we have notified you about the cookies we use, by using our website without making changes to your cookie settings denotes consent to these settings. In addition, if you change the setting using your browser setting, you are consenting to us using those cookies you have not disabled.
How to manage and reject cookies
If you choose not to allow cookies in your browser settings, you should visit www.allaboutcookies.org for details on how to implement changes to your settings.
Furthermore, if you wish to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Our cookies are aimed at improving user experience on the website, and means that, by blocking certain cookies, you may experience a deterioration in the service you receive.
Your rights and contacting us
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you (a small administrative fee may be incurred). To have inaccurate information corrected, or to request we stop using details for marketing purposes, requests should be submitted in writing to Xinix, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London W1B 3HH.